Recipe type: Snack
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 1 15oz can of white beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (or to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha hot sauce or any spicy chili sauce
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon hot curry powder
- 1/4 cup of water (addition water needed if you need to make the dip smoother)
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- crackers, pitas, or fried crispy bread
- In blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or toasted, fried bread.
Recipe by Sweet Tea and Taters at http://sweetteaandtaters.com/?p=1677