|Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins || ||
Recipe type: Breads
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Serves: 12 muffins
- 1 c. yellow cornmeal
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 c. milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 1 c. blueberries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Either spray muffin tins or line with paper liners.
- Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat sugar, milk, egg, and butter together. Gradually whisk in dry ingredients until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries gently until well coated. Fill muffin cups to the rim.
- Bake 20 minutes, until cake tester comes out clean.
Recipe by Sweet Tea and Taters at http://sweetteaandtaters.com/?p=1656