|Turkey & Potato Tacos || ||
Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 3-4 yukon gold potatoes
- 1 can chipotles in adobo sauce
- toppings of your choice
- Peel and slice potatoes into bite sized pieces. Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl and drizzle them with a little bit of olive oil.
- Cook the potatoes in the microwave for 2 minutes. Stir, and cook 2 minutes more (or until the potatoes are soft almost cooked through).
- Meanwhile, brown and crumble the ground turkey in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When the turkey is cooked through, add a couple of chopped chipotles and 2 T. adobo sauce. (THIS IS HOT STUFF! ADD LESS IF YOU DON'T LIKE HEAT!)
- Transfer the turkey to a plate or bowl and add the potatoes to the skillet and cook until lightly browned.
- Add the turkey back to the skillet with the potatoes and use a potato masher to gently crush the ingredients together.
- Fill tortillas (or pitas) with mix and top with desired toppings.
Recipe by Sweet Tea and Taters at http://sweetteaandtaters.com/?p=1635