|Crock-Pot Taco Chicken || ||
Recipe type: slow cooker, main
- 4-6 boneless, chicken breasts (about 2 lbs. total)
- 1- 16 oz. jar salsa (I used pace)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Place the chicken breasts in a crock-pot.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Pour jar of salsa over chicken. If your salsa is really thick, you might want to add a little bit of water.
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken and return to sauce.
- Serve however you want!
Recipe by Sweet Tea and Taters at http://sweetteaandtaters.com/?p=1591