You can make your own pimento cheese or you can just use store bought. I don’t need to remind you that homemade is far superior to store bought any day, but I will remind you anyway. Homemade pimento cheese ROCKS.
|Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs|
- One dozen eggs
- 1 c. pimento cheese
- Put the eggs in a pot of water, making sure the eggs are completely covered by the water by at least 1-2 inches.
- Put the pot on the stove and boil on high heat.
- Once the eggs are rapidly boiling, set the timer for 10 minutes.
- After the timer goes off, take the pot off the stove and drain the eggs. Let the eggs cool for a little while.
- Peel the eggs and cut each egg in half.
- Scoop out the cooked yolk into a large bowl. Crush the yolks with the back of a fork. Stir in the pimento cheese and mix thoroughly to combine. Scoop filling back into each egg white.