Hey everybody! I’m so glad I’m back to the blogging world this week! Technology can be annoying and I’m just really thankful I knew someone who could help me! Hopefully I will stay up and running and I’m looking forward to some changes at ST&T. Yesterday I received my NEW CAMERA in the mail from B&H Photography! I’m SO SO SO SO SO excited! I will write more about my camera next week.
It’s a rainy weekend in Philly but I’m keepin’ busy inside cooking up some jam, doing laundry and getting ready to go home to TEXAS on Wednesday! I get so stinkin’ excited to see my family and friends. There’s really no place like home!
This week on Sweet Tea & Taters…
- If you love cookies, you must try the chocolate dipped shortbread cookies I posted on Wednesday!
- Are you as obsessed with Chick-fil-A as I am? If money grew on trees and calories didn’t matter, I would be there EVERY DAY. (sigh) Well, it’s not a perfect world but you can make Chick-fil-A style chicken at home. It’s very easy and delicious!
- Candied Bacon. Yeah, that’s all that really needs to be said about this insanely awesome pizza I baked up for pizza & a movie night.
Next week on Sweet Tea & Taters…
- A delicious appetizer for your next get together!
- My favorite spring-time jam with a twist.
- A Dallas socialite favorite from Neiman Marcus’ famous restaurant!