Green Goddess Dip. This is a copycat recipe from The Melting Pot. If you are not familiar with The Melting Pot, first of all, I’m so sorry. Second of all, it is only one of my favorite restaurants ever. It’s a restaurant devoted to the fine art of fondue! During the meat course, they bring you all these really delicious sauces to dip your meat in. I love all the dips but my favorite one is the green goddess dip. The other night we had flank steak for dinner and instead of serving it up with my usual homemade BBQ sauce, I stirred up some green goddess dip. It was a very refreshing change! Here are a few ways to enjoy this dip:
- baked potato topping
- veggie dip
- cracker dip
- french fry dip
- turkey burger topping
- mix with shredded chicken and bake in a puff pastry shell
- quesadilla dip
And the list goes on and on! It keeps for about 2 weeks in the refrigerator but I guarantee it will be gone before it’s expiration date comes around!
|Green Goddess Dip|
- 8 ounces cream cheese , cut into slices
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced chives
- In a microwave-safe container, microwave cream cheese and milk for 2 to 4 minutes, whisking after each minute, until cream cheese melts and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in sour cream, onion, parsley and chives. Refrigerate until cold.